DESIGN, SUPPLY, ERECTION, TESTING AND COMMISSIONING OF 230/132 KV AIR INSULATED SWITCHGEAR (AIS) SUBSTATION AT BARISAL ON TURNKEY BASIS
BECC is responsible for ensuring that all and any items of work required for the safe, efficient and satisfactory completion and functioning of the works, are included in the Bid Price whether they be described in the Specification or not.
The work covered by the Bid and Specification is outlined below, for 230 KV and 132 KV rated voltage substation plant and civil works.
This Bid is for the design , manufacture, quality assurance, inspection and testing, packing for export, insurance and shipment & transport to site, complete construction and installation, jointing, terminating, bonding, earthing, painting, setting to work, site testing and commissioning, defect liability for a period of 12 months for all equipment , including all civil works.
The Works under this id Package in brief are:
- Design, supply and installation of a new 230 kv Air Insulated Switchgear (AIS) substation (one & half breaker busbar scheme) at Barisal has been constructed associated with three set of 3-phase, 230/138/34kv, 225/300 MVA auto-transformer; in order to connect two nos. of 230kv overhead line feeders from 250MW Bhola Power Station and keeping future provision for four nos. of 230kv overhead line bays without switchgear.
- This scope of work also includes design, supply and installation of new 132kv Barisal switchyard ( double busbar scheme) to accommodate four nos. of 132kv overhead line feeders (Turn In-Turn Out of Madaripur-1 & 2), three nos. of keeping future provision for four nos. of 132 kv overhead line bays and one nos. of transformer bay without switchgear.
- Connection between the new equipment and the existing equipment for control & protection system, Substation Automation System, SCADA, communication system, and low voltage supply system.
- Control room building and switchyard associated civil works.
- Other miscellaneous works required.